1. ALWAYS TURN PUMP OFF BEFORE TURNING VALVE.
2. Turn valve to the BACKWASH position. Allow pump to run until eyeglass turns clear.
3. Turn valve to the RINSE position. Allow pump to run for 10 seconds.
4. Turn valve to the FILTER position. This is the everyday running position.
WEEKLY CHEMICALS (excludes salt water pools)
1. Pour 6 to 8 oz pool season algaecide 50 into pool.
2. Pour 6 to 8 oz pool season clarifier 50 into pool.
3. Pour 2 to 3 bags of pool shock into the skimmer.
4. Always maintain 2 chlorine sticks in the skimmer or 10-15 bromine tabs in the skimmer.
SALT POOLS – Make sure to bring a water sample in every 6 weeks
Vacuum pool as needed.
Brush pool walls monthly or as needed.
Always do your weekly maintenance on the same day every week.